View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 10:45 AM   #11
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a fat midwife, newly qualified. I was the fattest in my class and I am usually the fattest on shift, but not always. I was worried they wouldn't have uniform to fit me, but they did. The only thing they didn't have was scrubs to fit, so I bought my own. I could have insisted that the hospital acquired ones to fit me, but I thought it would be easier to get my own. There's a range of people working in healthcare as in any other job. Try not to worry, and congratulations!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote