Thread: cooking shows
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 01:55 AM   #2
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

I watched BBC tv UK Victorian Bakers there is a trailer of episode 3 on Youtube and I think someone posted episode nr 2 on Youtube. Very interesting to see and people used to eat much more bread back then like 4x more I I heard it well.
I also like to watch cooking shows by Nigella a female UK chef, Delia Smith also was nice both have cookbooks and websites. I have Delia's christmas cookbook really nice. Rick Stein and Ainsley Harriott are also good kitchen chefs.
There is a Belgian tv chef I like to watch Jeroen Meus. He filmed also cooking in USA making a ham.Saturday mornings I sometimes watch BBC tv cooking shows. There are many more I like. I sometimes watch british bake off also.
I used to collect cookbooks but I stopped in my thirties when I had 2 rows of cookbooks
in my kitchen. I started my kitchen /household at 21. I came quite late to internet when my daughter started school I went online that was end of summer 2004. Soon after discovered YouTube. I like some cooking channels there like FoodWishes, Cooking with Dog she makes very small portions. And some other I forget the names.

See www.bbc.co.uk/food/ this is a nice site to read. I also sometimes like to browse sample pages of cookbooks at Amazon.

There is also a british historian chef who cooks things from past history times etc I forgot his name.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote