Thread: cooking shows
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 06:31 AM   #3
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post

i adore the cooking shows.

is anyone else into the cooking shows? if so, what are your favorites?
Slightly unrelated question - more professional curiosity: Do you actually cook a lot? Especially the recipes in the cooking shows?

Because that would be statistically pretty unusual: Most people who love cooking shows don't cook themselves.

That is a continuous media science finding which baffled me when I first heard it. A close university friend of mine does TV audience analysis' and she has been doing viewer testing of cooking shows for a decade now - and that is the most significant result. Also the main reason why advertisers like to put commercials for ready-made meals in the shows.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote