Thread: cooking shows
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 09:26 PM   #7
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
I used to watch the Food Network constantly, but I'm finding myself less interested over the last few years. (This applies to TV in general, to be blunt...) However I still enjoy the occasional Chopped episode, provided it's not a kids edition or the Canadian version. Once in awhile I'll watch the 'Challenge' episodes, especially around Hallowe'en. Love me some giant cake building...

Classic shows for me are Barefoot Contessa and the original Japanese Iron Chef...
i do like to watch some of the challenge shows on food network too. especially around halloween when they do pumpkin carving. they are always amazing!

i used to watch barefoot contessa but she was too high end foodie for me. i did see an episode recently where she was doing more everyday food...so might watch her again in the future.