View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 08:38 PM   #328
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

the chili was bold. the recipe i had used some of the spices jcas50 mentions. i left the bay leaf out. i don't like the flavor. my recipe also used baking cocoa instead of unsweetened chocolate. it has Worcestershire sauce in it as well. i made the chili with the beans in it and only topped with the chopped onions and cheese. it was interesting to try. hub liked it so may do it again some day.

tad, on the chicken night i did try a chicken dirty rice thing. i bought one of those spice mixtures. it was a little spicy for me, but hub loved it. thanks for the inspiration.