Thread: cooking shows
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 06:14 PM   #14
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers and some of his other series too. His dishes have virtually always been so up my street that my mouth has been watering. And I have actually scribbled down several and tried them myself. I love his kitchen, it would be my dream kitchen and he has this gorgeous courtyard garden that he goes and snips herbs from. You see him going to his local delicatessens and grocers, buying lovely produce. When he goes to get butter from his fridge it's always wrapped in brown paper or something. I always imagine some poor runner on the programme frantically removing all supermarket packaging from his ingredients then carefully wrapping them all rustically, ready for filming.

I think One2One would love his food too.

I do enjoy British Masterchef. I cannot bear the American, Canadian and Australian versions as it all seems to be stupid group tasks accompanied with actual screaming from balconies! I find it frenetic and awful and the judges unlikeable.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote