Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 01:52 PM   #1744
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I hate being horngry at work – at least when I have neither time nor privacy for writing a story to channel those feelings into. Just one of those afternoons where it is hard to give a proper review of some documents when I keep getting distracted by the feeling of my belly bumping against the desk, by thoughts of food ... and everywhere that those two lead my wayward mind.