Thread: Feederism Today
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 03:15 PM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I agree that there has been a big change, at the very least on fat related web sites. I remember when Dani (BBWQT) started the single forum board which eventually led to these forums—I think it might have been in ’97 -- there was a LOT of anti-feeder sentiment on it. She eventually added the ‘Weight Board’ for such discussions, but so virulent was the condemnation of feeders by some that when I first posted on the Weight Board I used a different user name, to avoid the risk of getting shunned on the main board. (I got over myself after a little bit – but it really did feel like admitting that you were interested in weight gain could make you a pariah). Now there are quite busy sites which explicitly accept feederism.

On the other hand, a lot of sexual stuff is a lot more open than it was twenty years ago. I don’t know if feederism is much different from other kinks in how much more openly it is discussed by some of the younger generation?