Thread: Feederism Today
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 09:02 AM   #6
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

There are more people experimenting or willing to try it openly with others publicly behind closed doors. Though to me; it appears most are doing it for short periods of time (while on dates/time off) or have set limits of 30-50lbs before reaching a cutoff point.
Those who are deeply into it and change their lives around as a result, or taking it to the extreme whether scooter or homebound and beyond appear to still be ostrasized in my opinion.
You're Right (Original Poster), it is more accessible for others to identify and see where their desires truly lie as opposed to the days of alt.fatsex, the original Dimensions Weightboard and AOL Chatrooms and others 2 decades + ago. It's just that it seemed more people were truly into it back then; what I mean is that you didn't have so many who were on the fence or mainly considering it because they are lonely and want attention as opposed to having those true feelings. Plus, its so profitable for others to 'participate' and jump on the bandwagon now as opposed to being fitted for a straitjacket and rubber walled room back then.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote