Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 12:10 AM   #1751
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
You need to get over Jose dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I guess it comes as no surprise that my feelings of passion have stirred me to confession here only after Hozay made his return to posting!

But I just can't get over his cinnamon skin and kisses that taste faintly of mole!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
I hear his taint tastes like guacamole
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
And I have the perfect scoop to get all of that goodness out!
ahahaha you guys...I feel so honored.

I've also been told I shoot horchata out of my dick. Who knows?!?! It's probably all true.