View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 07:56 PM   #38
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
IMHO there really isn't much of a distinction between FAs and so called fetishists. FA's are guys who are sexually attracted to fat women. Fat fetishists are just FAs who haven't learn to filter their communications.
I'll have to respectfully but vociferously disagree on the fat fetishists. An FA is attracted to fat women. A fetishist is attracted to the fat itself.

I think at attraction or preference for BBWs is no different than a preference for blondes or a certain ethnicity. It's a preference for a certain type. That someone has a preference or "type" is not considered abnormal for just about any other physical characteristic other than size/weight. Why then are we so quick to dismiss FAs as fetishists?

Granted I think there are fat fetishists out there. But like I said once already, I think a fetishist may be embarrassed to be seen in public or by his friends, or is more likely to use a fat woman for sex, or is attracted to the fat itself (just like some people have a foot fetish or any of the countless others out there). So an FA may see a BBW whose fat attracts him to the person a fetishist may be attracted to the fat itself with no actual interest in the person.

Is there some overlap? I'd be willing to say without a doubt, yes. But to lump them together as one and the same...laughably inaccurate.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote