View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 08:02 PM   #23
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

on the apple pie subject...

i went to lunch with a friend about a week or so ago. we went to a local place that is very family friendly and has excellent hamburgers. there was a little sign on the table that said 'try our apple pie milkshake'. so of course i did!

i ordered it and the waitress says 'we are out of brown sugar ice cream, but i know we have the pie...let me check'. they actually blend a slice of apple pie into a milkshake. since they did not have the brown sugar ice cream i had mine with vanilla. they shake in a hint of cinnamon. it was amazing! i thought it would be weird to have the itty bitty pie chunks in it...they were super small and didn't bother me. SO GOOD!