View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 06:11 PM   #40
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
IMHO there really isn't much of a distinction between FAs and so called fetishists. FA's are guys who are sexually attracted to fat women. Fat fetishists are just FAs who haven't learn to filter their communications.
Please let me clarify: I consider my fiance an FA. He was with women bigger than myself before me, liked them at their size, likes women my size, does not harrass me to gain weight (or lose it) and seems to see "beauty" in my body/self. He's happy with me how I am.

Seeing me naked turns him on or the way my arse sticks out in dress. An ex boyfriend and an ex husband seemed to be happy with such things, too. They do not need to watch me eat cheesecake or talk about becoming immobile to get a boner.

THAT is the big difference I see in men with a preference and some of the fetishists I have met on Dims. Simple enough for me.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote