View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 07:08 PM   #41
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Does a guy who has a purely physical relationship with a fat girl one year and a more serious relationship with another equally fat girl the next year magically change from a fetishist to a more respectable FA?
This is a non-starter because it assumes (wrongly) that a guy who is in a purely physical relationship with a fat girl is a fetishist to begin with. It's flawed from the onset. I did this a few times before I was married. I had purely physical relationships with a couple women who I found attractive, and in which both parties knew there was no long term connection. That isn't a fetish, that's a casual sexual relationship between mutually attracted partners. That the women happened to be fat didn't make me a fetishist. It made me a guy who likes fat women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Please let me clarify: I consider my fiance an FA. He was with women bigger than myself before me, liked them at their size, likes women my size, does not harrass me to gain weight (or lose it) and seems to see "beauty" in my body/self. He's happy with me how I am.

Seeing me naked turns him on or the way my arse sticks out in dress. An ex boyfriend and an ex husband seemed to be happy with such things, too. They do not need to watch me eat cheesecake or talk about becoming immobile to get a boner.

THAT is the big difference I see in men with a preference and some of the fetishists I have met on Dims. Simple enough for me.
Well said.

As I already suggested, a fetishist may be attracted to fat itself, feeding, gaining, etc. An FA is one who is just simply attracted to a person who happens to be fat. He doesn't need any of that other stuff. I certainly don't.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote