View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 08:52 PM   #30
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default If you're ever in Minnesooooota . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Burn the witch!

But have you ever tried Dutch Apple Pie? It starts with dried apples, so ends up with a very different consistency than regular apple pie.
Coming home from Duluth last Sunday, we stopped in Moose Lake for coffee and a treat. The Lazy Moose restaurant has been through several changes of owners, names and menus. We have been there a number of times. When we were more adventurous, that was our northern stop when we were biking. The link takes you directly to their menu. Everything is cooked on-site. It was Mrs Ho Ho's birthday and we could have had our birthday celebration right there.

I was just going to have a cup of coffee and a bowl of chili, but the dessert counter beckoned and I wound up with a piece of Dutch Apple pie. Oh, that was good, including a very tender, flaky crust (lard, I'm sure).

Give it a try and get back to me. I'm the complaint department.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote