View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 03:50 PM   #49
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good points Tad.

I think one of the reasons F/FAs have become emotionally sensitive about it is the same reason why heavier people have.

Because fat people are lazy, stupid, weak. Right?
FFA are creepy, destructive, and fetishists. Right?

Both are misconceptions because there ARE people who fit that description. I think that in order to counteract this for BHM and BBW a zero tolerance approach to hate seemed to have been adopted. However, some backlash /generically negative statements against F/FA is tolerated. The reason there was a rise is that the statement was all encompassing - there was no qualifier to say "some" ffa.

And for some, silence could be considered damning agreement.

But regardless - i think the OP is better off without him, because FFa or not he sounds like a prick!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote