View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 07:48 PM   #54
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Yes, I think this is the better point. Rather than worrying about whether or not someone is a fetishist worry about whether or not they are a jerk.
True enough. OP started this thread about a specific person in her life (or in and out of her life I guess) and collectively we raised it to a philosophical debate about FAs vs fetishists. I may be a good deal at fault here because I am the one who suggested he was a fetishist and not really an FA.

With all that said, I think we can agree OP is better serving herself by moving on from this guy. OP is a very attractive woman. She doesn't need this guy. She's pretty enough for just about any guy. When she proves to herself she doesn't need this guy it will be every bit his loss.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote