View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 04:02 PM   #57
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsBrian View Post
Despite Happily Married's insistence to the contrary, having a fetish doesn't automatically mean that you're a creep or that you use people. I think most reasonable people here would agree that there is something wrong with treating someone like garbage in pursuit of satisfying your fetish. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen. I'm saying that having a fetish isn't a promise to be a scumbag.
Where exactly have I insisted this? Quote it directly if you would, please. I've argued that being an FA does not automatically make one a fetishist, but I've made no claim that fetishists are automatically creeps. If you feel I've argued otherwise I welcome your thoughts. I insist that you use direct quotes that I've made. Please don't paraphrase.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote