View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 09:14 PM   #60
ThisIsBrian

ThisIsBrian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThisIsBrian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ok, apart from being a lazy obstinate dickhead, the other reason I didn't want to quote you is because I didn't feel like having the conversation where we go over what you said line by line and you backpedal and mince words and lawyer your way out of standing by what you actually said. But you went ahead and did that anyway.

The fact that I didn't want to facilitate your tedious debate style doesn't mean that I haven't reviewed everything that you've said. If you think you haven't attempted to define what a fetishist is I suggest that you take another good long look at what you've actually said.

But whether or not what you offered could truly be called a "definition" or whether or not you used the words "may" or "will" is not the point. The point is that you don't seem to understand the subject you're pontificating about and you're pushing your misunderstanding out into this community. Your misconceptions could very well serve to further marginalize people who may already feel marginalized.

You seem like a perfectly nice guy. I don't mean to be an asshole but I don't think that this should go unchallenged. The only fruit in this "utterly fruitless" discussion is the discussion itself and it needs to be had.
ThisIsBrian is offline   Reply With Quote