View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 10:09 PM   #61
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post

...I won't speak in absolutes.
The only reason I point out this absolute statement about not speaking in absolutes is that it amuses me, not to pick apart your position, which is valid and which I respect.

I welcome all to do the same with my posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsBrian View Post

The only fruit in this "utterly fruitless" discussion is the discussion itself and it needs to be had.
Certainly.

It seems to me that both of you value respecting a partner, but just have different terms you use for those who don't. Were this a spoken discussion, I imagine you'd find out you're not that far apart from each other.

Myself? I am an FA, a fetishist, and one who respects my partner. Also, like both of you, I strive to be a gentleman.

Although I, too, have my moments as a lazy, obstinate...er...so-and-so.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote