View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 06:52 AM   #67
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBarbieDoll View Post
Thank you to not only you but everyone else. I think he has been looking at me on Facebook but still hasn't messaged me and I will not reach out to him either. As far as I am concerned, he has at least an inkling as to how I feel about him so, if he wants to talk, he knows where to find me.
It sounds like you're in a good place or at least well on your way. It's tough but it gets easier with time and you get mentally and emotionally tougher, and able to focus on what's best for you. Keep chipping away and be ready to recognize other opportunities when they present themselves. My wife and I met when I least expected it!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote