View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 09:11 PM   #2583
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1999 called me up last night. Said the .com tech bubble was still going strong so entering college now I'll have a bright future waiting. It said movies like the Matrix show entertainment is going to get ever more original and creative and the Internet will help smart people connect with other smart people to grow knowledge, so long as we patch for Y2K. It said we've never been safer and more free; that the 21st century holds nothing but promise and we should leave behind the nihilism of Generation X.

I hung up.

tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote