View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 04:14 PM   #4152
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lunch/dinner (was too much to eat in one go oops). Prawn cocktail with sliced avocado. My old fave french carrot salad, and my new fave "super salad" - I had this from a local Italian takeaway and loved it so copied it. It is quinoa, good cherry tomatoes, rocket (arugula), mozzarella, pomegranate niblets and balsamic dressing. Oh and two pineapple fingers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lunch.jpg (65.5 KB, 226 views)

Last edited by Ruby Ripples; 03-16-2016 at 06:24 AM. Reason: forgot the pomegranate
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote