View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 08:38 PM   #7
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post

when i eat a cupcake, i pull the bottom cake part off and put it on top of the icing. that way you can eat it without getting messy fingers and you don't get the gob of icing stuck to the roof of your mouth.

That is just too cool. I hope I remember that for my next cupcake. Wow.

Staying with the pastry theme, I'll often (when I remember, as it's only been a few years since the idea occurred to me) eat a piece of pie from the outside crust towards the point. You don't finish with just crust, and the last few bites often remain upright, instead of flumping over.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote