View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 06:50 PM   #24
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i also post on a garden forum. one of the guys on there ordered meat through a company called zaycon. he says the meat is awesome and a better deal than the stores. you order online and get a conf number. then they pick a delivery point in your area, a giant refridge truck pulls up and gives you your order. goes from the fridge truck to your cooler. no middle man.

they do have services in the charlotte area, so i signed up. i am going to order the hamburger and see how it goes. it is much cheaper on there for the extra lean than it is in the stores here.

not sure they cover every area, but here is the link in case anyone is interested.

https://www.zayconfresh.com/