View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 07:58 PM   #4155
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneeD70 View Post
This chick loves to eat AND cook

My delicious bacon/spinach/egg cups! Spray your muffin pan to make removal easier. Preheat your oven to 400. Precook bacon to ensure crispiness or use ready bacon. Curl piece of bacon around the inside of muffin cup. Drop in a few fresh spinach leaves. Crack egg into cup. Top with a bit of your fav shredded cheese (I love parmesan!). Sprinkle with parsley and a few green onion and bake for 15 min or a bit less depending on if you want a soft yolk or a firm yolk. Serve with a dollop of butter.

Can you get food poisoning from visually eating year-old food?