View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 07:16 PM   #426
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh god be still my vegan heart! Im glad it was pretty decent

Alright my deep thoughts here:

1) You are gorgeous as fuck and your body is amazing. Just wow. Just want to cuddle you
2) I love your humour. I came home and lay on the bed and had some good chuckles.
3) Your comments on (and general mistrust of quinoa) cracked me up. Quinoa is pretty bland without a sauce or flavour on it.
4) I want to come home to you cooking. Holy shit that is the dream.
5) It warms my heart when anyone tries vegan recipes but especially Albertans and Texans (Last time I was this excited, my roommate and her boyfriend, both from Texas) loved the vegan crockpot meal I made.
6) No tofu???? Thats the best part!

I think thats about it. Im going to try to get to bed early as I havent seemed to be sleeping enough for *some* reason these days

Last edited by rabbitislove; 04-10-2016 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Tofu
rabbitislove is offline   Reply With Quote