View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 09:40 PM   #66
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
My wife crashed her Volvo V70 last week so I've been looking for a new car for her. I test drove a 2oo6 Toyota Matrix today. This car has tons of room in every dimension. It also has a nice straight forward interior that seems to hold up to use very well (the car I test drove has been carting kids around for ten years and still looked good). Plus it gets good gas mileage and has a very good safety rating.
I've heard nothing but good things about those cars. They were also sold as the Pontiac Vibe, they're the same car so that'll widen your options a bit. There's an AWD version if that's a thing you want too.