View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 08:38 PM   #560
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry about the dark photo. I got this posh chocolate from Aldi. It is dark chocolate and comes in five little separately wrapped bars inside the main package. It has chocolate mousse inside, and lovely cherry syrup. However, it also contains red chilli which I had somehow missed on the packaging. The first I knew was that my lips were burning a bit. The chilli adds nothing flavour-wise and the chocolate would just be so much nicer without it.
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (849.9 KB, 141 views)
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote