View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 05:21 PM   #562
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
I've seen chocolate bars in the store that include chili peppers, and, being a fan of Mexican, Indian, and Thai cuisine, I decided to try one. Like Ruby, I didn't think the heat added anything. Maybe the idea is to combine pleasure with pain?
Haha yes chocolate for masochists. I think it's just another fad, hopefully one that will disappear soon!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote