View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 01:16 PM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Me, I don't function at all well without food in the morning (but I can also get up and function at pretty much any ungodly hour, provided I get food). So I put a lot of importance on breakfast.

For one day a week, I'd prepare yourself a quick breakfast the night before, probably high protein (some cheese, a bit of leftover meat from the night before cut into bite sized pieces), or at least fairly healthy and high in fibre (cut up pineapple, some already cooked up steel-cut oatmeal that you can quickly re-heat, etc). Nothing high in sugar or the early start plus the sugar crash will leave you wiped by mid-morning.

When it is a regular thing, you just really work on shifting your schedule (getting to bed earlier or scheduling an afternoon nap, and routinely getting up in time to do your morning thing)

Good luck!