View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 03:26 AM   #68
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My friend's got a Kia Forte5, and that thing has an amazing amount of room. Her 6'9" tall son's knees touch dash in the front, but her 6'6" brother's don't, and there's plenty of room on the seatbelt for me with no extender. My mom's Challenger has an absolutely crazy amount of room behind the wheel, but I think that's to be expected. (And the backseat belts fasten without extenders on me. I've always had issues with the belts in the back.)