View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 07:23 AM   #2
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was at a conference a couple weeks ago and the woman who sat next to me was a BBW. She and I and her boss wound up having lunch together (hotel buffet) the first day and she had double desserts. Rather than hope nobody noticed or wait for anyone to comment or whatever she proactively said after finishing her first dessert, "That was good enough for a second round!" And without so much as waiting for our approval she was up and on her way and returned with another dessert. She didn't let a single crumb escape and didn't seem the least bit embarrassed about it either. Eat what you want and own it!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote