View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 10:41 AM   #157
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think maybe it's easier for FFA's than for male FA's, cause women are expected to be more interested in personality and such whereas guys are stereotyped as being very visual (and of course everyone knows only thin ppl can be visually appealing ). I just tell anybody who cares to know "I like chubby guys, I think they're cute". Nobody's freaked out about it or even really seemed surprised. Coming out as bi is actually harder for me, but prolly because I'm still a bit unsure of my (gender) orientation, i.e. I'm more sure that I like fat guys then I am that I like women (of any size). I do wonder sometimes if ppl see me in my wheelchair and think "Well, of course you have to "aim low", poor thing" and I would imagine that also happens with FA's/FFA's who are fat themselves. But I think you have to not worry what others think and just do what (and who) makes you happy.