View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 06:43 PM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Ideal size for a BBW?

I made a thread asking this question about BHM's, now it's the straight FA/gay FFA's turn. What do you think is the perfect BBW size, subjectively for you personally as an FA/gay FFA? You can use poundage/measurements/other indicators (double-chin, sausage fingers, etc.) whatever works for you but I used BMI for the poll cause weight is just so variable depending on height for true fatness level.