View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 07:14 AM   #4
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've found the size is far less important to me than the basic shape. I don't get attached to a number on the scale, though I generally like 300+ pounds. I don't have a "max weight" or a minimum so much as a strong preference for a basic shape. That being big butt, big soft belly, and if she has big boobs that's a bonus. Thankfully my wife has all three!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote