View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 07:41 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I've found the size is far less important to me than the basic shape. I don't get attached to a number on the scale, though I generally like 300+ pounds. I don't have a "max weight" or a minimum so much as a strong preference for a basic shape. That being big butt, big soft belly, and if she has big boobs that's a bonus. Thankfully my wife has all three!
Short form: Pretty similar to what he said ^^^^

Long form: Actual size is only one amongst many factors in what attracts me to someone. Yes I’m an FA in quite a broad way (i.e. more than just sexual attraction, but that too), but there are so many aspects of personality, sexuality, various aspects of looks … So I answered the polls (ticking more than one box on each of them), but size alone covers a minority of what makes someone attractive to me.

Heck, when I met my wife she was pretty thin (she wouldn’t have been on this chart at all, having been in the normal BMI range at the time, although certainly not scrawny), and back then I knew what I liked, but there was enough other good there that I decided to date her despite the lack of fat, and I was simply fortunate that she put on weight over time (I’d hoped for that, but hadn’t been counting on it – and I’d been hoping that she wouldn’t get as big as her Mother was at the time, but I was willing to accept that that could happen too (it didn’t)).

Basically for me the individual (both physically and mentally/emotionally) always matters so much more than the category you might be able to fit them in.