View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 09:20 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, that was a very long time ago, my tastes have probably broadened and changed since then. More particularly, that was pre-web by a few years and I’d not lived in particularly fat areas, so I’d met very few SS women. Most, including her mother, were not particularly well presented and many of those I had met really did not look all that healthy or happy.

Her mother in particular didn’t leave the house much (a mix of mild agoraphobia, difficulties in getting around, and fat shame), seemed to subsist mostly on sweet iced-tea and had skin and hair tone consistent with not very well balanced nutrition, and wasn’t the sort of body shape I found all that attractive. The fact that she couldn’t get a size 26 coat buttoned up over her belly I didn’t have a problem with, but that she didn’t move around much or eat well or look healthy, that was obviously not so attractive. Given my naivety and lack of exposure, I kind of associated those things with being as fat as she was. I remember thinking along the lines of ‘well, maybe there is an upper limit on how fat I’d like my GF to get, because I wouldn’t want her in the state her mother is. I’m not quite sure how close to that sort of weight she could get and still stay active and healthy, with encouragement toward a better lifestyle, but probably less than her Mom.” (I thought this was a real potential, because I was naive enough to give credence to the old saw about ‘if you want to know what a girl will look like when she’s older, look at her mother,” and being an FA I hoped she’d get fatter, so the question to my mind was ‘how fat do I want her?’)

I still find a body in motion way sexier than one sitting on the couch all the time, so my ‘too fat’ level is not so much because I don’t think it looks good, as because it just becomes such a hindrance to enjoying life eventually. (ETA: I'm more touch-oriented than visual, and more softness is never going to feel bad to my touch, so yah, fatter and fatter can be a huge turn-on to that part of me, but there is just so much more to a long term relationship)