View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 09:55 AM   #5
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Mine would prolly be ketchup on scrambled eggs and sweet potato fries with ranch dressing.
"She likes ketchup on her scrambled eggs,
Swears like a sailor when she shaves her legs"
--John Prine.

Certain flavours of barbecue sauce are great on scrambled eggs. Or mix ketchup and Worcestershire sauce to make your own barbecue sauce, adjusting the ratio to your taste.

Other personal 'quirky' favories:

Liverwurst (I prefer fine over coarse for this application) and pickle (sour, Polish dill pickle such as Polski Ogorki by Bick's) on a buttered piece of very firm rye bread (the chewy kind you could almost use to drive nails).

Orange juice and buttermilk (tastes like a creamsicle).

Orange juice and eggnog.

Buttermilk and cream soda (although I haven't had this in years, and wonder if I'd still find it appealing).

Coffee and eggnog.

I'm sure I have more, but none come to mind right now.

Edit:

I forgot to mention that sour cream with sugar (sprinkled on top or mixed through) makes a tasty dessert.

Also, very sour sauerkraut with sugar sprinkled on top. Serve and eat it cold, before the sugar dissolves.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote