View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 02:15 PM   #8
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Understandable, Tad. I should clarify: when I say I don't really have a "too big" I mean purely weight. I've know women north of 400 pounds who were mobile and able to function at every day life. In these instances weight wouldn't be an issue to me. Mobility and ability to just...live life is important to me. I couldn't be in a relationship with some unable to move. Unless (God forbid) the person I'm already with becomes immobile from a car accident etc. I don't think I could stand by and watch her gain to immobility (and I know she doesn't want that for herself). That is my "too big." It's not related to a specific weight.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote