View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 09:38 AM   #11
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
This is an interesting topic. I wish I could vote again. I don't think I fully read everything. ...great topic...looking forward to the results.
Instead of voting again you could spell out your qualitative thoughts. There's a lot more to it than just voting. Voting is just quantitative but how we feel about something can't always be easily quantified. What are your thoughts on the subject?
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote