View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 12:17 PM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Also, I used that life expectancy calculator thingy he links to, got 87 years (slightly less than others my age), apparently I can add more years to my life by hitting the bottle again than by taking up exercise. I also crunched the numbers for where I hope to be after graduation: 4 years older, a college graduate, exercising 1-2 times a month (I plan to make use of the school gym), drinking 2-7 drinks a week (because college), and at 200#s with BMI 37.8 officially well into obesity, and adding all that up my life expectancy will be HIGHER than it is now, 91 years (slightly more than others my age)!
Have you tried putting in all your current stats, but four years older, and seen how that compared? The slight chance of dying at a young age can have a non-trivial impact in overall life expectancy (i.e. if you have lived to reach 50, your expected lifespan is longer (total, not remaining) than when you were 20).