View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 08:23 PM   #7
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
I always thought a large meal right before uou go to bed was good for gain.
Undoubtedly this is true, the question is whether fasting the rest of the day is helpful. I would think for someone starting out who isn't used to consuming mass quantities yet, it would be difficult to cram a whole gainer's day's worth of calories into 1 meal. And I'm not sure if the amount of gain gleaned from the slower metabolism from putting ones body into starvation mode all day is enough to make up for this or not. Also, I just don't like being hungry, lol. I mean, I like when they talk about how hungry a character is in the weight gain stories, and thinking of myself as a person with a huge appetite who is always hungry is a turn-on too, but I hate the actual physical sensation of hunger. I get shaky and my muscles (especially my thighs) ache and I feel like a wilted flower with barely enough energy to even sit up straight. I can even get nauseated from getting too hungry, as backwards as that sounds.