View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 06:55 PM   #18
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by choudhury View Post

There are other little things, too...like tying shoelaces being more difficult, having to squeeze into booths in restaurants, occasionally getting looks from people who you KNOW are thinking 'whoa, that lady is big!' The other day she came back from the washroom in a restaurant and a guy at the next table started talking to his date about the show The Biggest Loser - obviously watching her go by brought that to mind.

Perfectly mobile, perfectly functional, but entering that region of being 'almost' too fat to do X or Y. That IS hot.
Some of the other little things get me too. Like last night we were getting ready to get into it. As she stripped down I scooted toward the middle of the bed, apparently too close to her side. She said, "Uh...I'm huge so you'd better give me a little more room than that!"

Or the other day we were at the store and she pointed out a picture of a whale. I said that I liked whales (legitimately meant the animals) and she said, "It's a good thing because you're married to me! You'd better hope I don't decide to swallow you!"

Generally my wife is not happy with her weight, but when she can approach it playfully like in these two examples...
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote