View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 05:41 AM   #21
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^ Wow, that's pretty big even if you're using Amazons as your baseline! I can understand the appeal, though. I had (briefly) a tall, thick GF years ago. I'm 5'7" and at the time weighed maybe 155 or so. She was Over 6', very thick, big butt, thick torso and boobs so big I almost didn't know what to do with them. Plus when we went out in public she wore heals so the top of my head barely passed her shoulder. She was AA and one night in the theater line a couple white girls were looking at us and she finally said, "Yeah, that's right I got one of your cute little white boys. Usually I keep a leash on him." It was fun. Unfortunately she was uneasy to be around black men with me, and was entirely fixated on our racial differences, and that was ultimately what drove us apart. But after our culminating argument to break up, we met a few hours later and had a level-headed "it was fun while it lasted" conversation, hugged and said goodbye. Good times.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote