View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 07:40 AM   #11
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think I might be experiencing something like this now. I'm kinda involuntarily eating "healthy" right now because of the ppl I live with, and I honestly think I would feel better if I were eating a lil less "healthy". Like I've always had a problem with getting sick if I go too long without eating, but it had been getting better but now it's getting worse again. Yesterday I got swamped at work and tried to push through without my afternoon snack and ended up so miserable I went to bed right after supper. Granted it prolly didn't help that I also ate half a tin of sugarless mints in lieu of a proper snack, and got overheated from forgetting to take my sweater off when the afternoon heated up. But it is strange that I'm eating a balanced diet, supposedly getting enough calories, and I'm not losing weight, but my body kinda feels like I'm semi-starving half the time. But if I have a set point that is higher than what I weigh now it would make sense.