View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 07:57 AM   #12
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Keep in mond sugar, fat, and salt change the chemistry of your body. If you eat badly then eat healtht, your body goes through withdrawl.

I have been weaning out non natural sugars, and my tastes have radically changed; pop has become cloyingly sweet, as has chocolates and other stuff. It isn't that I don't eat sugar or am on a diet, but am trying to utilize natural sugars instead. So for rhe first few weeks i had that feeling, and now i find processed sugar excessively sweet.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote