View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 12:53 PM   #16
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I get this, it's like there's this sensuous (but not sexual), aesthetic quality to fatness, it just looks and feels good. Also I think there is a mental and social aspect to it, "fat" can be a part of one's identity and there is much satisfaction to be had not only from fat lovers but also from fat friends and being part of a fat peer group. My BFF is a BBW, her whole family is fat and I think she sealed the deal for me when she made me an awesome twice-baked potato. OK, so we're back to food again, but it's part of the whole thing in a complex sexual/sensual/mental/emotional/social way too.