View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 04:33 PM   #23
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am generally more attracted to big women than thin women. My preference range is 180-550ish depending on the person. But shape has become more important than size over time, and my preferences start at the the first category (25-29).

Some of my favorite models represent an ideal, and are also some the biggest women I'm attracted to (e.g. Kellie Kay, Boberry, Foxy Roxxie, Golden). But there are some who are slightly smaller (Britt, Marilyn) that are my ideal. I'm also attracted to a lot of mainstream plus-size models and copslayers (Ivy Doomkitty, Denise Bidot, Jada Sezer) at a similar level. It depends on the person. Most of women I've dated range from 190-350, but the number being smaller than my range of attraction is not from lack of trying.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote