View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 06:04 PM   #17
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
In the ketchup line - a weird favorite of mine I've only found in Belgium&NL and most people find odd to icky are Heinz Ketchup flavored potato chips (from Lay's).
"Why don't you come on up and see me sometime?" -- Mae West

Ketchup flavoured potato chips are widely available in Canada.

Quote:
That actually is a Central/Eastern European staple, down to the coarse hard rye bread. My grandma often made that as my school lunch sandwich - and imo especially US made Liverwurst needs the pickles because it has a weird creamy dryness.
Well, that must've been my Polish/German dad's influence, then.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote